Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ombre Birthday Card

Hi All,

I wanted to share the die-cut shaker card I made especially for A blognamed hero - Die-cutting Challenge. I am a huge fan of the blog and it's design team and have committed to myself to participate in each and every challenge come what may. :D

Moving quickly onto the card.  It's a simple looking birthday card. However, sticking foam tape to lock the sequin inside such a shape is quite tedious task. I managed it somehow. I noticed after sticking greeting 'Happy Birthday', it's not that visible. but then I didn't had the guts to remove.


I used lovely gradient cardstock stack I found in my local craft store. Used Simon Says Stamp Brilliant Gifts Craft die and DoodleBug Seqins. I love this sequin pack as it comes in variety of colors. Each bottle has different shades of the same color. In short, you can have sequins in all colors with this pack. Quite affordable for a beginner.

Challenges Entered :


Happy Crafting,
Priya Sondhi

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a wonderful shaker card! The details are amazing! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. You've done such a lovely job creating your ombre. Thanks again! ~Michelle

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful colors and wonderful details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)